Christian Medical & Dental Association
CMDA's main focus is to encourage each other in the Christian walk throughout medical school. We meet every Wednesday during the lunch hour in one of the conference rooms in Moffitt Cancer Center. The Bible studies are lead by Dr. John Greene, an infectious disease doctor at Moffitt, but we also have many guest speakers throughout the year. Prayer meetings are held occasionally throughout the year. CMA also takes an international medical mission trip every spring, lead by several doctors.
Anyone is free to join this organization no matter where they are in their walk of life. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our officers.
- President: Priscilla Givens, email@example.com
- Vice-President: Justin Rizer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer/Prayer Coordinator: John Petrilli, email@example.com
- Secretary: Anease Brooken, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Missions Trip Coordinator: Zach Wetendorf, email@example.com
FACULTY ADVISOR: DR. JOHN GREENE
MEDICAL MISSIONS TRIP TO BOLIVIA
Each year CWE helps sponsor a medical mission trip to Bolivia that provides students a terrific opportunity to learn and experience. This is a wonderful supplement to the medical school curriculum and a great chance to experience a culture in a different part of the world. More details will be provided as the year progresses.